June 27, 2012

The Wedding - A Review

After reading four consecutive thriller novels of John Grisham, I found The Wedding a little bit boring. Nicholas Sparks has always been my favorite love story writer but a sudden twist from the action-packed, exciting plots of legal thriller books to a simple and sweet love story has somehow made the feeling not the same. Reading Sparks' novels had always brought a kilig feeling back then. While I was reading this one, however, brought a feeling when I wanted my hands to let go of it but I just can't because I had this need to finish it. I was just actually reading the dialogue and scanned passed the unnecessary paragraphs, something that I don't do when reading. The last part, though, has made the book still worth-reading. The ending was, well, magical, a true touch of a romantic Nicholas Sparks. Unlike his previous books which usually has a tragic ending, this one has this heart-melting ending, indeed a great consolation for me finishing the book. Nicholas Sparks has made me cry once more.


Rating:


0 comments:

Post a Comment